Looking for a SPECIFIC topic?
Affiliate marketing 101?
Making money with GPT sites?
Type it in the box below to get lightning fast search results from this site.
Google
 

Saturday

How Get-Paid-To programs can be easy money

As everyone knows, I've decided to try my hand at making money online. I was reintroduced to GPT programs and I must say that I really like them. They won't make you rich, but they'll provide some extra money for household and business expenses.

Currently, the only Get-Paid-To programs I can recommend are CashCrate and Gangster Greed. I've tried signing up for others but I had issues registering. If I am able to register and have good results with the programs, I'll let you know.

Assuming that you're completing surveys, here is how to ensure that most of your offers go through:

Use true information when completing the surveys

Don't use a P.O. Box address unless they are acceptable

Clear your computer's cookies between offers from the same company

On CashCrate, try $0.40 and $0.50 offers first. I've found that they confirm the fastest.

Think carefully about completing offers that require you to enter your social security number, as these may effect your credit.

No comments: