Looking for a SPECIFIC topic?
Affiliate marketing 101?
Making money with GPT sites?
Type it in the box below to get lightning fast search results from this site.
Google
 

Thursday

July Recap

July was a slow month for me. Perhaps this had something to do with the fact that I was just beginning to learn about making money online.

I tried to focus on freelance writing. While I was offered some gigs, nothing really panned out.
Freelance writing: $6.06

I had tried Get-Paid-To programs years ago and never earned anything from it. This time I went with a company called CashCrate and began earning money quickly. Unfortunately, I found out about this great opportunity just a few days before the month was over, so I didn't get a chance to make as much money as I wanted. Another nice GPT program is called Gangster Greed. I probably won't earn the amount that I can earn at CashCrate but the program does allow you to cash out whenever you reach the minimum payout of $10.00
CashCrate: $59.65 (in just a few days! You can sign up here)
Gangster Greed: $0.00 (waiting for earning confirmation)

No comments: