Looking for a SPECIFIC topic?
Affiliate marketing 101?
Making money with GPT sites?
Type it in the box below to get lightning fast search results from this site.
Google
 

Thursday

Me Then

I've always been a responsible spender. Youth never clouded my financial judgement. Before starting college, I carefully calculated my budget. I developed a plan that would keep me from falling into debt. The plan worked. Almost.

I forgot to factor in just how difficult maintaining a job would be while in college. Between poor transportation, clinicals, and classroom work, keeping my crappy job was out of the question. I also didn't plan for medical issues to sideline me. During my last term of college, I became ill and could no longer go to school. Medical bills began to mount, as did my college tuition. I looked for ways to earn money online, but my chronic fatigue and pain kept me from doing much more than lying in bed.

No comments: