Looking for a SPECIFIC topic?
Affiliate marketing 101?
Making money with GPT sites?
Type it in the box below to get lightning fast search results from this site.
Google
 

Monday

*New Mini-Challenge*...Wanna Join?

I have a "fantabulous" idea! Some of my visitors who are new to internet marketing expressed concern over how to actually get started. I posted a step-by-step intro to internet markteting, but some felt it was too time consuming for absolute beginners. Reading over the post, I can see how it may have overwhelmed some of you!

I propose that we start even smaller. How would you like to see some cash flow in ten days or less? If you haven't joined the famed "Thirty Day Challenge," (or even if you have) why not join the "10 Day Niche Blog Challenge?"

The objective is to create a blog on any niche of your choice and gain a profit from it all in ten days. Any takers?

No comments: