Looking for a SPECIFIC topic?
Affiliate marketing 101?
Making money with GPT sites?
Type it in the box below to get lightning fast search results from this site.
Google
 

Monday

One More Page Before Ebook is Complete

I've gone and done it. Created an ebook, that is. This is my second day of actually writing it, and I have one more page to go until it's complete. Hopefully, I will have the ebook up for sale by Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm not going to market this ebook in the traditional way. At least not until I try my own approach first. There will be no corny 60 page sales letters filled with hype and false promises. I don't know if I'll create a content site surrounding the product, or a simple order page. We shall see...

I don't have the capital to use PPC right now, but I'm considering giving it a try if my free marketing techniques bring a favorable return. The only resource that I really have right now is TIME. But who ever really has enough of that?

Regardless, I've been clocking in 14 to 18 hour days. Did I make every hour count? Not at all. Although I'm happy to say that my blog-browsing has been considerably reduced;)

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to work I go...

No comments: