Looking for a SPECIFIC topic?
Affiliate marketing 101?
Making money with GPT sites?
Type it in the box below to get lightning fast search results from this site.
Google
 

Monday

Conquered my Mini-Challenge

If you only learn one thing from this blog, let it be this: You CAN make money blogging in less than ten days. The mini-challenge involved making a profit (however small) from a brand-new blog in ten days or less. I researched, created, and got my blog indexed in six hours. I was simply testing the waters. I KNOW that you can too!

Bonus: The website I researched and created for my mother ranked #2 out of over 20 million on Google today. I never submitted the site to search engines or promoted links to it in any way. We had no idea the search engines "knew" it existed, for lack of better description.



*Market Research
*Traffic
*Conversion
*Product

...those are the basic keys to internet marketing success. Those things performed in that order are so effective (and simple) that it's scary!

No comments: