Looking for a SPECIFIC topic?
Affiliate marketing 101?
Making money with GPT sites?
Type it in the box below to get lightning fast search results from this site.
Google
 

Monday

The Weigh-In

Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated you guys. I'm sorry. The short explanation is that I fell CONSIDERABLY short of my goal. I had some luck with affiliate programs, but nothing to write home (or blog) about.

For the month of November, I turned my attention to freelance writing once again. I opted to work directly with clients rather than bidding sites or AC. I have student loans to pay! I've been getting some semi-steady work this month, but things are pretty lean for me in the freelance writing world. What is up with that? Holiday effect, perhaps? I don't know.

Add to my troubles the fact that I've had health issues all month and you've got a very broke Gerrica.

However, thanks to Think and Grow Rich, I'm still in the fight. I've been making some residual income in addition to my freelance writing jobs. Once again, the income isn't significant, but it's there.

I do find myself wondering just how the hell I'm going to make things work in December, though... Here's a (very) rough outline of my plans and goals for the month of December:

1. Write and market an e-book/e-report by Dec. 15, 2007
2. Create six new niche sites/blogs
3. Diversify income (Adsense just isn't doing it for me.)
4. Earn $3,000.00 total for the month
5. Invest 10% of earnings
6. Avoid death-by-exhaustion while trying to hit freelance writing deadlines.

*There are many typos and grammatical errors in this blog post. I apologize for that. My brain is still boggled by the 10,000 words I have to write in the next few minutes for a client project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, I've definitely had my share of freelance writing deadlines that have almost caused "death by exhaustion". That phrase made my chuckle!

Anonymous said...

Those deadlines can really effect one's sanity. It's worse when someone asks to move up their deadline. The life of a writer... :)