Looking for a SPECIFIC topic?
Affiliate marketing 101?
Making money with GPT sites?
Type it in the box below to get lightning fast search results from this site.
Google
 

Thursday

New Challenge: $8,000 in sixty days?

I've been crunching numbers again (I know). Things would go much faster for me if I could earn $4,000 per month. My phone bills would be lower, also, since bill collectors wouldn't be calling me every hour. Starting right now, I'm going to put all of my effort into manifesting $8k in sixty days. This is my new short term goal. My plan is pretty much the same, but I'll be doing things on a larger scale, reaching a larger audience.

Speaking of a larger scale, would anyone be interesting in joining me on my four-figure quest? If so, leave a comment with your name and monetary goal.

No comments: